Get our toolbar!

Peoples in now

"Hai My Friends .Your Comments are My Blog Life
Impression So Please Give Your All Comments"

TechSmith Snagit 9 For Screen Recored

TechSmith Snagit 9



I like softwares. So also with this application. I was a student with a lot of tasks. Every week there are tasks waiting. I need an application that helps me to facilitate the completion of the tasks that I can. I want the tasks I was clear. So, I insert a picture from a few pieces I tasks. If I use the old technique, I will spend a lot of time. TechSmith Snagit 9 is the solution. In this article, I'll explain about this application. TechSmith Snagit 9 is an application that can capture an image of anything your screen.

These are System Requirements from TechSmith Snagit 9

-Microsoft Windows 2000, XP, XP x64, Vista, or Windows 7 (32-bit or 64-bit) installed and configured on your system. ~ Recommended:
-Internet Explorer 6.0 or later required
-Windows 2000 users require Windows Installer 2.0. Click here for more details
-1.0 GHz processor (2.4 GHz recommended
-512 MB of RAM (1 GB recommended)
-6-0 MB of free hard disk space (100 MB for CDROM installations due to video tutorials)
-SnagIt add-ins for Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook work with Office 2000, Office XP or
later
-SnagIt add-in for Microsoft Internet Explorer works with Internet Explorer 6.0 or later
-SnagIt plug-in for Adobe FrameMaker works with FrameMaker
-SnagIt requires Active Accessibility 2.0 to capture links from web pages.

0 comments

Post a Comment