Get our toolbar!

Peoples in now

"Hai My Friends .Your Comments are My Blog Life
Impression So Please Give Your All Comments"

How to Make your Computer Run Faster

There are several ways to help improve your computer's speed.

1. DON'T Defragment every day!
2. DON't use Disk Cleanup every other day!
Granted these tools are there for your use, but only when needed!

I Defragment my hard drive about once a month. I use Disk Cleanup before I use Defragment.

3. DO use a small anti-virus program like Avast, or Avira. The freeware version of either of these is fine.
4. DO use a malware program once a month. Malwarebytes is an excellent program.
5. You can add additional ram and hard drive space if you want. Doing either/both of these will speed up your pc.

Please don't ever run your system without an anti-virus enabled. And don't disable indexing. (If you work with files all day, you are going to need indexing.)

6. DO run a registry cleaner about every 2 to 3 months. You can get a good one from MajorGeeks.com. Go to their forum and ask them what is the best one for your system.

0 comments

Post a Comment