Get our toolbar!

Peoples in now

"Hai My Friends .Your Comments are My Blog Life
Impression So Please Give Your All Comments"

Speed up Computer Turn ON

This Hack will Speed up Windows XP PC Turn ON.
To Turn ON computer may take some minutes,We can reduce this time by using this trick.
So,We can start now...
Click on Start button > Run > Type "regedit" > Press Enter Key  >
Navigate HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE > SYSTEM > CurrentControlSet> Control > ContentIndex (Left Side)
Now Locate "Startup Delay" (Right Side)
Double Click On It
Here default settings
   Value Name=StartupDelay
   Value Data=75300
   Base =Hexadecimal
Click on Decimal >  Now Base=Decimal > Value Data=480000
Change Value Data = 40000 > Click Ok button > Close Registery Editor
Yes ,Your have done it > Now Restart your computer.

3 comments

Anonymous

I would try this step, because I want to speed up my PC turn up, which in this moment it's kinda slow.
Also, I will install some maintenance software, which were told recently by someone from an IT company in Toronto (http://www.manawa.net), who said that with CCleaner, Malwarebytes most probably we won't have annoying problems.

Unknown 17 July 2012 at 07:56

hai Diana what is your pc ram and prosscer

Anonymous

Howdy! I know this is kinda off topic nevertheless I'd figured I'd ask.
Would you be interested in exchanging links or
maybe guest authoring a blog article or vice-versa?

My website goes over a lot of the same subjects as yours and I think we could greatly benefit from each
other. If you might be interested feel free to send me an email.
I look forward to hearing from you! Fantastic blog by the way!


my homepage ... Magic Submitter Review Info

Post a Comment