Get our toolbar!

Peoples in now

"Hai My Friends .Your Comments are My Blog Life
Impression So Please Give Your All Comments"

LATEST SMS PACK OF BSNL INDIA

Bsnl sms
BSNL Revises its sms pack, and launch some interesting plan which are also applicable during national roaming in Bsnl network .Prices are increased as compare to old plans

1. STV Rs 13 - Local/STD SMS @ 5 paisa, valid for 30 days

2. STV Rs 33 - Free 1000 local, 500 National SMS, valid for 30 days

3. STV Rs 20 - Free 1000 local SMS, valid for 15 days

For more information you can send a SMS - " HELP SMS " to 52244 (toll free) from your Bsnl No.

1 comments

Anonymous

I like the valuable information you provide in your articles.
I'll bookmark your blog and check again here frequently. I am quite certain I will learn many new stuff right here! Good luck for the next!
Feel free to surf my webpage bangla song mila

Post a Comment